The Shepherd's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shepherd's House

An internet gathering place of learning sharing and application of biblical precepts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shepherd's House Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff
Admin
Cliff

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Shepherd's House Welcome Empty
PostSubject: The Shepherd's House Welcome   The Shepherd's House Welcome EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:54 pm

I welcome you to the Shepherd's House forum.

It is my heart felt desire that each and every one finds in "The Shepherds House" friendship, fellowship, and growth in knowledge and faith of our creator and His plan.

For those of you unfamilair with our creator ,it is my prayer that this forum provides for you the best possible environment to gain knowledge and belief in Him that it puts you on a path leading to your commitment and eternal residence with our LORD.
For those who are familiar with our Lord, I pray you find this a place of rest, growing faith and service to Him.

For those who are familiar with "Christian forums' I pray you find this one as no other you have ever seen. A place of growth, love, and peace. Obviously absent of the dogma and disputes of the average Christian forum.

Yes, The Shepherd's house has a purpose but first let me tell you what it is not.
It is not as your primary source of teaching and fellowship. It is not a replacement for regularly gathering in worship with your local congregation. It is not your only or primary source of teaching.
The Shepherd's House is not intended to be your path to salvation, that is found only in a relationship with Jesus.

Now that we know what it isn't ,what is it?????

The Shephard's House is simply a place for those who know or want to know Jesus.
A place where one can, at their own pace, study what is relevant to them and get a little assistance from others on the same path, a place where we can grow and see others growth in faith.

Sincerely His
and yours
Cliff
Back to top Go down
https://theochurch.board-directory.net

The Shepherd's House Welcome
Page 1 of 1